A concerned Ghanaian Medical Officer in USA has sent this piece through to aid all and sundry in understanding their health issues.
According to the doctor, the rate at which young people are suffering from Kidney disease is quite disheartening and so he has taken the pains to bring forth these;
VERY RELEVANT – KIDNEY DESERVES THE BEST.
Some few days ago, we all received the shocking news of the death of a popular Nigerian actor as a result of kidney disease.
Also our Minister in charge of public works, the Honorable Teko Lake is also in the Hospital on life support with Kidney related problems.
CHECK THE TOP SIX (6) CAUSES OF KIDNEY DISEASE:
1. Delaying your piss. Suppressing your urine in your bladder for a bit too long is the worse idea ever ! A full bladder can cause bladder damage. The urine that stays in the bladder multiplies bacteria quickly. Once the urine refluxes back to the ureter and kidneys, the toxic substances can result in kidney infections, then urinary tract infections, and then nephritis, and even uremia. When nature calls, simply do it as soon as possible.
2. Eating much salt. You should eat no more than 5.8 grams of salt everyday.
3. Eating too much meat. Too much protein in your diet is dangerous for your kidneys. Protein digestion produces ammonia – a toxin that is very destructive to your kidneys. More meat leads to more kidney damage.
4. Taking in too much caffeine. Caffeine is a component of many sodas and soft drinks. It actually raises your blood pressure and your kidneys start suffering. So you should cut down the amount of coke you drink on a daily basis.
5. Drinking less water. Our kidneys should be hydrated regularly and properly to perform their roles well. If we don’t drink enough, the toxins can start piling up in the blood, as there isn’t enough fluid to drain them through the kidneys. Drink more than 10 glasses of water daily. There is an easy way to check if you are drinking
enough water: look at the colour of your urine; the lighter the colour, the better.
6. Late treatment. Make it a point to treat all your health problems properly and have your health checked regularly. Let’s help ourselves by being cautious of our health issues…Surely, God will protect you and your family from every disease this year.
Also, try to avoid these Tablets, they are very dangerous:
* Vicks Action-500
They supposedly contain Phenyl Propanol-Amide PPA which causes strokes and are even banned in USA.
Also, doctors in the United States have found new cancer in human beings, caused by Silver Nitro Oxide.
Whenever you buy recharge cards, don’t scratch with your nails, as it contains Silver Nitro Oxide coating and can cause skin cancer.
Other Indispensable Health Tips Include:
1. Answer phone calls with the left ear.
2. Avoid taking your medicine with cold water.
3. Don’t eat heavy meals after 5pm.
4. Drink more water in the morning, less at night.
5. Best sleeping time is from 10pm to 4 am.
6. Don’t lie down immediately after taking medicines or after meals.
7. When phone’s battery is low to last bar, don’t answer the phone, because the radiation is 1000 times stronger.
Kindly forward this article to educate people you care about.
CREDIT : General Knowledge And Medical Counselling from Dr. Okyere.