The fight against COVID-19 is a collective one. The president has called on all Ghanaians to take their lives into their own hands.
The NDC led by John Dramani Mahama led a 3-day fasting and prayers to combat the deadly coronavirus. After the prayers, John Mahama formed a team to lead its advocacy and sensitization on COVID-19 and collaborate with government (upon government’s request) on the fight against COVID-19.
His critics however believe that it is part of their plans to benefit from the $100 million at all cost.
The members of the team are:
- Nana Kofi Quakyi (Assitant Professor in Public Health/Specialist in Health Economics)
2. Dr. Vida Yarkong (Ph.D in Interdisciplinary Medicine)
3. Dr. Prosper Akanbong- Immediate Past CEO of Tamale Teaching Hospital and Physician Consultant.
4. Dr. Jehu Appiah: Senior Medical Consultant and former General Secretary of the Ghana Medical Association
5. Prosper Bani- Former Minister of Interior and former Head of UNDP’s Crisis Prevention and Recovery Team for Africa’s.
6. Dr. Ezanator Rawlings- Medical Doctor
7. Hon. Alex Segbefia: former minister of Health
8. Hon. Mintah Akando- Ranking member on committee of Heath
9. Prof. Margaret Kweku- UHAS
10. Dr.Jonas Asamoah- Public Health Expert, Hawa Memorial Hospital, Osiem.
11. Mrs. Mawuena Trebarh – (Communications Specialist)
What do you make of their action?