Nigerian author, Reno Omokri has advised men to leave any woman who is not an asset but a liability.
He said there are some red flags men should look out for in a woman to know they are not assets. Advancing his point, he said if any woman requests for transport fare before she meets you it means she is not an asset but a liability.
7 Red Flags That She Is a Liability, Not An Asset:
- After you date her, you must provide data for her
- If she needs to meet you, you just pay transport fare
- Your money goes to her hair, not her head
- Your account suffers setbacks on her birthdays
- She does not speak big grammar, but she has big drama
- She loves to eat out all the time
- She calls you stingy (serous red flag) if you don’t meet her material and financial demands
Young man flee from her. You can never fulfil your potential with her by your side!