A self-acclaimed Global Ambassador for the United Nations (UN), Kwame Fordjour, is trending on social media for the wrong reasons. He organized his own awards and dished out to some popular Ghanains over the past 4 months.
At the awards, ‘Dr’ Fordjour gave out plaques which had “UN Kofi Annan Excellence Awards” inscribed on them in a bid to draw a link between the scheme, the UN, and the late Kofi Annan. But days later, it has turned out that the organiser of the awards is a shady character who has no connections with the United Nations or Kofi Annan.
He has been sighted in a video bragging about how he scammed Ghanainas. According to him he has so much money. He said he pays radio personalities GHC10,000 for short adverts and has even bought all the workers of K FM.
Watch the video below:
Get a Mortgage in Covid Pandemic
You may be watching your pocket in this pandemic period, but investing in a house may worth your money in the future.
· Get a mortgage consultant to break down mortgage meaning.
· Sum up all your monetary earnings and expenses and jump on a mortgage calculator to determine your eligibility, mortgage finder is not a bad idea.
· A mortgage redemption insurance gives you and your family the protection just like life insurance. Gives you peace of mind at an affordable rate.
· Bank rates have been reduced to the lowest ever 2.75%, which is why considering a mortgage loan at the lowest mortgage rate. Rates may vary from person to person due to individual credit rating.
· Check your credit rate with Experian or credit score companies to determine your mortgage rate eligibility.